Change

About a week before this happened I had a dream it was more like a vision and I saw Moses and the Israelites and Pharoah it was so interesting.I posted my favorite Prince of Egypt songs on facebook people probably thought I was crazy .They were thinking nobody is coming to save anybody. Then after this happens The Most High sends outside people in to help and exposes what has been happpening here in this place for decades ! Remember Pharoah said who is Yahweh that I should listen to him ? He found out who he was . No human being can stand against the plan the Most High.

2 Timothy 1:7King James Version (KJV)

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

When I was little girl I could not have been more than 7 I remember a girl who lived not too far from us her car was bombed and she had 3rd degree burns all over her body and I was devastated . She was a few years older then me . I remember thinking come on yall we gotta go . Nobody really said anything . A native elder also came to visit me around that time.

I still knew that God loved me and wanted all good things for me and I did not have hatred in my heart but I wondered what would make somebody do that to an innocent child. No matter how bad anyone tried to make me feel I realized I AM THAT I AM and you can not make me feel any way that I do not want to because I AM Awesome YAY !!!

When I got older I was targeted followed by informants phone and emails tapped and I just said May the Lord's Will Be Done. I have never commited any crime .I remember 4 police cars stopped my mother and sister for something minor . They stopped me and my father once and said they were going to take him to jail and he had not done anything wrong I knew I had to calm down the situation and they let us go and did not give us a ticket prayer definitely works . If I had acted a fool I would probably be in the hospital or worse and my father would be dead or in jail.I am saying all this to say it is not what happens to you but the way that you handle it and the meaning you give behind it .When  you are prophetic or futuristic you see things way before they happen and you may feel things should happen within a certain time frame . Remember Yashuah/Emmanuel's family didnt even accept him some of them until years after he was gone. I AM a SUCCESS because I am in Joy and on Purpose and Alignment everything else is just icing on the cake ! YAY !

Galatians 6:9King James Version (KJV)

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
King James Version (KJV)
Do not be afraid to let your voices be heard .Joy , Love and Abundance is our birthright .
I love you 
Thankyou <3 br="">

Comments

Popular Posts