My Google Voice Number

Remember the Video on Integrity the other day ? I have not actually joined their team yet we just had a short conversation and she was really nice and genuine and also had some of my same similar interests. I could tell she was a real professional .She also said my book trailer was precious and told me to let me know if she could help when I launched my book.I could tell she was a quality person. She also said that she shares her marketing system which is essential  .There was another guy I was thinking of joining but I think he is working other opportunities also and maybe not primarily focused on this one opportunity

So I wanted to be in Integrity and keep my word and give the google voice number I was talking about it is 314-384-6971.

Love and Blessings

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts