Zero Point Bliss YAY

Peace and Love

I pray that you are feeling good and inspired. Last nite I did my prayers as usual and then Harmony and I did our gratitude thing.K so it starts with gratitiude right ? Then you feel peace . Then you reach a point of Bliss and Love and you hit this point where like stuff manifests really quickly and easily.

You understand everything better and you have more infinite love inside for all people. I love facebook. I have met some interesting people from Australia, and Afghanistan, and Africa and all over .There are beautiful healing circles and groups and Star Codes and Lightworker and Ascenscion groups.

It is all about energy and consciousness . It is like you feel light , and limitless and free. It took me a long time to get here but it is sooooooooooooooooooo worth it . If we can step out of every experience as the witness and not really judge it but just say AWWWWWW what is this about ? You have all kind of informants and jinns and other non human entities that follow you are around and track your every move and then you think WOW . I realize it is because of fear. Anything that is not love is fear and fear is the biggest danger and enemy.

I realized what Thich said about suffering being about wrong perceptions and I was thinking that like before he said it and I said WOW Synchronicity . It is really simple. If you raise your awareness and think is this the kind of energy that I want to receive ? If it is not then do not send it out .If you feel pure love and good then you know that you are in alignment .In Love Miracles happen. God is Love . YAY !Where the presence of the Lord is there is liberty and freedom . All illness is spiritual and soul illness. A whole person cannot harm another person.There are spirits that operate in people and tell people what to do  . Jesus said when you go back into darkness after coming into the light it is like a pig returning to its vomit. I said to myself WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW. That is why I try not to just look at outer appearances a person can be a dressed up garbage can with a filthy soul. If you just pay attention you can not be deceived When the demons saw Jesus they got nervous . It is the same with the messiah seeds . If you are born in truth your soul knows .He said my sheep hear my voice and the voice of a stranger they do not follow .It is an honor to know that you are deeply loved and cherished and sacred . YAY !!!!!!

I have a 4 day weekend ! It is going to be warm like 40 degrees ! WOO HOO ! I pray that your heart is filled w love and joy and all of the fruits of the spirit

Love and Blessings

Karmen



Comments

Popular Posts