JOY

I decided that I am going to have the nachos because I need them in my life . YAY ! Only once a month. I am not going to have beef and I am just going to have chicken and I am going to eat just a little bit at a time and savor every single bite .

I am looking forward to Lent and remembering Jesus fasting and wilderness journey .Remember the last post I was talking about energy ? We have to have energy to do everything and when we rest and give ourself reflective time we can feel refreshed and renewed.  I remember when I was a kid and my family had so many different beliefs and I would think to myself I know that when people have their judgement day God is not going to ask people if they are COGIC or whatever denomination . He/She is reading hearts. My grandmother was a Christian Scientest and I loved that she believed in faith healing. I did not really like the part they did not really believe in the devil .

I love Unity though . When I read The Prospering Power of Love by Catherine Ponder I just said AWWWWWWWW. It is so powerful to just apply love to everything and everyone. I love Florence Scovel Shinn too and other metaphysical healers .For  this week we can focus on things that bring us JOY !!! When I give Harmony colored paper , glue  and scissors she is in JOY ! She also loves to cook . It is an art form and it is therapeutic to create . YAY !!! I know that my dreams are coming true YAY ! The higher realms are so beautiful !!

Love and Joy and Blessings

Karmen








Comments

Popular Posts