Scams

 Peace n Love

You know a few posts back I was talking about how people are finding a sucker and bump his head.Now you see it.It is wrong to exploit people and take advantage of others.Sometimes you try to give people a heads up while you can't go into full details .I appreciate when people give me a heads up .We are here to edify and enlighten each other and if you don't want to do that then do not harm.

One suggestion I have is give new trends a week and see how they work out.Sometimes it takes a few months before things die down and sometimes longer.

Respecting and Protecting ourselves and each other is important.People don't like when you have boundaries. Have them anyway.They benefit from you not having any.

I saw this funny commercial where this guy was coming to rescue zRapunzel.He told her he was coming to let down her hair and that he came to rescue her and she had her cup of coffee and said I'm good.It was greatπŸ’œπŸ’«πŸ’œπŸŽ†

Be careful of people bringing gifts and help.Ask the Most High to give you insight and discernment.People might think you are crazy until they realize you were right

Have a Blessed Day

Love

Karmen



Comments