Happy New WeekπŸŒ πŸ’«πŸŽπŸ™✨πŸŽ†πŸ’œ

 Peace n LoveπŸ’œπŸ’«πŸŒ πŸŽπŸ™✨

It is still 1000 degrees outside so you can only stay outside for like 7 minutes.It's almost 9pm and I just finished spending some time with Clubhouse it was refreshing. Clubhouse is Bae for sure .

I am Beta-testing a new app and looking forward to what I can learn and how can grow and monetize but Clubhouse is definitely still Bae.I'm committed to showing up 30 to 60 minutes a day and I am intentional about the rooms I visit and share.

This week I am learning more about DevOps and how it relates to the Scaled Agile Framework and Software Development.

The scripture meditation for the week is Psalm 8

The affirmation for the week is I AM continuously learning and improving

Have a Great week

Love

Karmen


Comments