Strong Powerful Good VibesπŸ’•πŸŽ€πŸ’“πŸ™✨

 Peace n Love

Today has been great!!!I woke up inspired and spread love.Today on Clubhouse there was a great conversation about letting go of dead weight.It was so good.From a physics standpoint we know two things can't occupy the same space at the time right?

So when we let go we feel lighter and we connect with the right people and we can stay in flow state. Glory Halleluyah.

I just spend time and energy where it feels great and we can be intentional about helping each other grow.

Clubhouse is BaeπŸ’œπŸŽ†πŸ’œIf you want to hear the conversation follow me on Twitter @Kprincess33 I shared the room.

I'm going to share another quick tip for you to ponder on during the weekend. Remember how I was saying the lower vibrations will fall off?It goes along with The Law of Vibration. It  also goes along with alchemy and transmutation.

My energy feels clearer and stronger.Woo-Hoo!!!You get to choose what social media sites work for you and what resonates with youπŸ™✨πŸ™The way this Clubhouse room was ran was Excellent. After people landed their plane everyone took a few seconds and acknowledged them.Everyone felt seen and heard. Nobody stepped on anybody's shares.Moderating is an Art form

I AM Grateful for Ever New JoyπŸŽ€πŸ’•πŸŽ€πŸ’•πŸŽ€I want to share some folklore with you but I don't want to go on and on.

Pure Love HealsπŸ’“Let the Good vibes get stronger and stronger until they become your dominant vibration and point of attraction.

Staying Cool and Hydrated 

Love

Karmen



Comments