Happy New Week✨πŸŒ πŸ’«πŸ™πŸŽ⭐πŸ‘©‍πŸ’»

 Peace n Love

I hope you had a good day.

.I understand how to mint on polygon now.Someone was talking about Twitter spaces today.I like it.I love Clubhouse and I'm willing to learn Twitterspaces  also

Clubhouse is really creating Win-Wins!!!It is heart warming.You have to be mindful because some people are looking to find a sucker and bump his head.Hard selling like crazy.The positive definitely outweighs the negative.Keep the good vibes strong n the lower will transform or fall way

Last night someone shared their story about how Clubhouse has transformed their life in positive ways .I love itπŸ’œ✨πŸ’œSome people have run 24 hour rooms.It's just super awesome!!!

Everything I have been studying about well-being, and positive psychology and all the other stuff is coming full circle.It is definitely divine order.I'm in completion consciousness woo hoo!

We are creating positive peer presssure.Let's Go!!!πŸ’œ✨⭐πŸ‘©‍πŸ’»πŸ™πŸ’«Action leads to confidence then you build momentum get feedback and take more action. Wonderful things are happening and I'm glad we are here for such a time as this.

The scripture meditation for the week is Psalm 32 vs 8 

The affirmation is I am Creating the Life of my DreamsπŸ’œπŸŒ ✨πŸ™πŸ’«

Clubhouse@kprincess33 Twitter@kprincess33 Wisdom@Kprincess33

Love

Karmen





Comments