Have a Blessed WeekendπŸ’“πŸ’•πŸ’“

 Peace n Love

I woke up this morning and Harmony told me Tony Benedetto or as they changed it to Tony Bennett had passed .I was just thinking about him and saw him in the spirit. I knew he was older but it's kind of like Betty White you feel like they are going to live until at least 105.

I spent some quality time with Bae Clubhouse yesterday. I posted the link on Twitter so you can check it out Kprincess33.There is a replay. It was a good discussion.

We have to keep the Good Vibes strong.I'm looking at another app that allows you to monetize.It has been around for a couple of minutes and there are some pretty cool peeps there.Everybody is helping each other while monetizing.

Money doesn't make you cool but being a good human makes you cool and money helps good humans to create more goodness.I really want to edify people and create great experiences.Community is how we learn and grow faster.

This weekend should be fun and interesting. I am going to make some zenart or a Mandala or a mix of both.

I hope you feel inspired to create,sing,tone or do what lifts your vibration even if it's just for a few minutesπŸŽ†πŸ™✨

Have a Blessed Weekend

Love

Karmen

Comments