It's Fri-YayπŸ’œπŸ’«⭐

 Peace n Love FamilyπŸ’œ⭐πŸ™✨

This week was good.It has been like 1000 degrees for the past couple of months.The other day it felt it was swamp weather.I was like Wow.So let's talk about the song for this next week .Every time I listen to it it feels brand new.Some songs are timeless and never get old.It is the Oyi remix with Flavour featuring Tiwa Savage.They both are great artist and when they came together for the remix it turned out great.I wish they would do three more songs together.

I have been working with some of the AI tools and as they grow we grow.It's super cool to see new features and growth happening.

Harmony has her sketchbook and colored pencils and she is sketching right now.Awww mamiπŸ’œ✨πŸ’œ

I have more great stuff to share .I will be sharing some things by private invitation email only.We can compare tools and have fun and share our wins.

This week Listen to a song that raises your vibe or curl up with a good book and share what you enjoyed about it with someone ⭐πŸ’•πŸŽ

Light Prevails and Pure Love HealsπŸ’œ✨πŸ™⭐

Looking forward to sharing n seeing u next week

Love

Karmen

Comments