Happy New WeekπŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ‘©‍πŸ’»✨🌠

 Peace n Love πŸ’ž

I hope that you had a great weekend!!! After I suggested that you watch  Flavour n Tiwa Savage's Oyi Remix YouTube suggested that I watch Tina's Savages coronation performance. She did such an amazing job!She is my sister in my head. 

She looked stunning but even beyond that her spirit was so beautiful. I just felt little brown and black girls  all over the world being inspired. I have been singing Keys to the Kingdom all weekend and working out to it .She is super-talented and I'm so inspired by her.I'm also inspired by Flavour, Chike, Ruby from Tanzania, Willy Paul, Jovial,Melanie Fiona,Ledisi,Mick Hucknall,Luis Miguel,Stephanie Mills,Bobby Caldwell,Frank Sinatra,Tony Benedetto and too many more artists to name.

It stormed today and cold frozen hail was coming out of the sky and sheets of rain .This time we still have power and I'm so grateful.

This week I'm recommending ChatGPT Profits by Jonathan Greene.Save your receipt .I'm just saying.It's a great book and it will give you some great ideas and examples of what you can do to save time while enhancing your creativity.

The scripture meditation is Romans 12 vs1-2

The affirmation for the week is The Light of God in me sees the Light of God in you✨🌠✨

Love

Karmen



Comments