Have a Blessed Weekend !!!

Peace and Love !!!

It is 33 and it feels like 25 degrees that is a heatwave YESSS!!! Inner Peace is Everything !!!I got this vegetable based soup that is mixed with Essential Oils and it is Yummy !!!If you want to purchase something similar you can just google it !

I had fasted in the past but I recently started back as well as intermittent fasting and it has so many benefits . I feel lighter and more energized . The Holy Spirit is more powerful and feels like it is stronger . I can't wait until Passover next month even though I celebrate Mashiach everyday !!!

Everyday is a new adventure !!!Can you feel a shift that is happening right now ? It feels like everything is coming to the surface to be transmuted !!! I feel a lot of Divine Feminine energy Rising ! We need the Divine Masculine also the yin and yang .

I am attracting new high vibe groups and soul tribe !!! What if we can create anything that we want ? What if what we create not only blesses us but blesses all of humanity and the cosmos ?


Let the Good Vibes Get a Lot Stronger !!!

Love

Karmen






Comments

Popular Posts