GoodMorning !!!

Peace and Love !!!

I pray that you are revitalized and in great joy !!! It was below zero this morning but it is going to warm up this afternoon .

So I know some people were probably wondering why I said get 10 dollars worth of coins . It is because it is somewhat volatile . You know people were going insane about this one coin and I kept saying well there can't just be one coin or one man or one anything there has to be more right ?

Then there was the comment that it was decentralized but it is not . I like the concept though. I'm not saying it is like throwing money at the wall. So I was thinking what if u took that same one hundred bucks or 200 and put it into a direct sales business where you can have overrides ? Then you have an asset that can put money in your pocket over and over and you don't have to worry about it going up or down or trying to get money and your bitpay visa card is shutdown. You know how Warren Buffett said Rule #1 don't lose money and rule number 2 don't forget number 1 . I think it is good to take intelligent risks and  if you are wrong you can just be quiet and wrong vs being loud and wrong .

Here is the scripture meditation of the week

Proverbs 3 vs 13 Blessed are those who find wisdom, those who gain understanding,

Let's set the intention to radiate love light and blessings to someone today !!!

Have a Blessed Week !!!

Love 

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts