God is Awesome 777!!!

Peace and Blessings !!!

Today is the day the Most High has made let us rejoice and be glad in It !!!Here is something that is said to be on George Washington Carver's grave --He could have added fortune to fame, but caring for neither, he found happiness and honor in being helpful to the world.--George Washington Carver .

Here is another quote from Denis Wholey-Expecting the World to treat you fairly because you are a good person is a little like expecting the bull not to charge you because you are a vegetarian .

Read Up from Slavery by Booker T Washington. It is Amazing !!!I want to share some awesomeness with you . When I think about Jim Crow Laws and the genocide of Aborigines and indigenous people all over the world nobody talks about it . It almost seems that people pretend that it never happened . Just like the parents who were chaining and abusing and beating their children someone said that the kids were eating out of the trash can and I was thinking why didn't anybody say anything ?  Then yesterday I heard two people killed their children one had a baby and a husband and killed them both and the other one had a child that was around eleven .

Then you hear all this stuff coming to the surface about the me too movement . I feel like everything is just coming to the surface to be purged to be addressed and transmuted.If you notice in all these situations there is a spirit of bondage a bullying spirit . A spirit of superiority or people having the need to rule over others and or manipulate or control them . Say no and Speak out Loud I AM free Now !!! I am saying this because even in 2018 we wrestle not with flesh and blood but spiritual wickedness in high and low places . Stand in your light and power and speak the truth in love 777

Here is the scripture meditation of the week <3 -14="" 139="" 13="" nbsp="" psalms="" span="" style="background-color: white; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold;" vs="">13 
For you created my inmost being;
    you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well.

Isn't that Beautiful ? Harmony got A's on her midquarter report card I am grateful 333!!! Where there is love there is Divine Power 333

Love and Blessings 

Karmen



Comments

Popular Posts