Joy Joy Joy Ever New Joy 777!!!

Peace and Blessings !!!

I hope you had a good weekend !!! Saturday was rainy and windy but Sunday was beautiful and sunny. This morning Harmony and I got up early to journal and she told me about this book she is writing it is a beautiful story about friendship .Storytelling and Journaling is Everything !!!

So this weekend as I was reflecting I just felt this immense of inner peace and divine love and eternal bliss . I felt like even with all of the challenges and things that are happening right now it is just a purification and healing that is bringing us closer and closer to the light in this Golden Age .

YAY Let's Go!!!What do you think of Patreon ? I am looking at different crowdfunding platforms but that one looks like a subscription model someone mentioned it and it is huge I am surprised that I had not heard of it before .

Here is the Scripture Meditation for the week IsaiYAh 26vs 3,4
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
Trust ye in the Lord for ever: for in the Lord YHWH is everlasting strength:

Have a Blessed Week 333!

Love 

Karmen



Comments

Popular Posts