Coaching Mindfulness and Present Moment Awareness

Peace and Love

I pray that you are in a peaceful state. Yesterday Morning I felt like Help Ayuda I need Chipotle . I am good now . I was thinking should I keep Harmony home from school ? Then I said to myself no the devil is a liar all is well. She went to school and she was fine and came home and put her hands in the dirt and it was so nice outside like 79 degrees.

My heart is still full of love and compassion .

2 Timothy 1:7 King James Version (KJV)

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
We are here to offer encouragement love and inner strength to all. My prayer is that we will be offer love,patience, and compassion and understanding .

Romans 12 vs 15 Rejoice with those who rejoice and mourn with those who mourn. 

It is great to be in touch with all of our emotions . We can master our emotions instead of allowing our emotions to master us . 

Have a Blessed Weekend 

Love 
Karmen


Comments

Popular Posts