Joy Joy Joy Ever New Joy 777!!!

Peace and Love

Here is the scripture meditation for the day

Isaiah 12:3 - With joy you will draw water from the wells of Salvation - Bible Gateway

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah%2012:3
With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation

Isn't that beautiful ? God is a promise keeper !!!I am grateful !!!I am reading Take the Lid off God by Smokie Norful . My prayer for today is that you can focus on at least one thing that will bring you Joy !!! I am growing and expanding and my suggestion is Keep Growing and Keep Going !!! YAY Let's Go !!!

I am an Awesome Coach and I am so excited about learning and sharing and growing with others !!!I am so grateful !!! I had a vision of doing a book project that I shared with you in previous post a while back and I saw someone doing it and I said to myself YESSSS!!! That was confirmation from God for me . 

If you want to win wish all the blessings in the world for everyone you meet If we love others we have to continue to speak life and speak the truth in love .Discernment is important also . Matthew 10 vs 16 16 “Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves Everybody who smiles in your face is not your friend . 

Every situation is bringing us gifts as we pay attention !!!!

Have a Blessed Week !!!

Love 

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts