Planting Seeds The Power of Relationship and Believing in Yourself

Peace and Love

I hope that you are having an awesome day !!! I just want to share the power of holding onto your vision and your belief in yourself.

I had another awesome post that I wanted to share with you about remembering my gifts and talents and tapping into joy but I will share that next week . I really feel inspired to share something else.People are so important .Every day that you share kindness , love , peace and joy and inspiration you are planting seeds and sending out a ripple effect into creation.

Someone told me when you have favor with God people will hate u and despise u -You can not control others . You can control your thoughts , feelings, intentions and actions.It is so important not to let circumstances or other people dictate your behavior .

One of the keys that I look for in a successful relationship is consistency . When you find a constant friend it is a gift and a blessing.

There are all different types of people in the world . The most wonderful thing is that we get to choose who we want to be. Do not get tired of doing good and showing love we will reap a harvest if we do not give up Galatians 6 vs 9 .There are tons of good people in the world with integrity and honor of course there are scalawags and low life's but if that is not what you want you simply say that is not what I want I prefer to believe in good things ,in love and the truth of the word of God .

Whenever I decide I want to create something I just say YAY this would be nice I hope it would be a blessing for others . There is always a way to create love , money , joy , peace and light. It is done . It takes time to manifest because we live in a time space reality You are precious <3 br="">

Comments

Popular Posts