Being Resilient and Overcoming Adversity

Peace and Love

I hope that you are doing awesome! K call me crazy but is this synchronicity or what ? After I posted the blog about The MasterMind Principle I got an awesome post the next day from someone who is really awesome and guess what it was about Masterminding ! I told you I always feel like someone is watching me ! Yay it is a good thing !

Neway it made me think about how we overcome and how we grow . Here is a scripture that came to mind New Living Translation
And they have defeated him by the blood of the Lamb and by their testimony. And they did not love their lives so much that they were afraid to die. Revelation 12 vs 11. So many people have come to me and shared their stories people from all different races and backgrounds and I learn so much. I have met people who walked across the desert to obtain their freedom.I met a sister who told me that when she was young she was not allowed to eat food from the table and that she could only eat the canned foods. I knew that it bothered her because she shared it with me . When I asked her how she dealt with it she said that she decided to be grateful for the canned foods. WOW


I thought about this because I was commenting on facebook about how a person's energy tells more about them than their words and one of my friends was saying that this was true but most people don't know how to read energy .I agree that some of us are gifted with more intuition. It is a skill though and like Tony Benedito says At any given moment we can learn. It all starts with the intention to learn or the intention to decide to overcome an obstacle and then figuring out how and moving forward. When you get knocked down taking a rest and then getting back off and moving forward. I am going to share a cool poem about it on Sunday . The major point that I want to make is that we are different . No two people in the world can be the same . We are all one. There is no greater than or less than . Someone may be smarter , taller , shorter , richer , or poorer but we all have innate gifts and talents and by tapping into our own inner light we are AMAZING ! YAY ! Jesus was the WORD . I have always loved the power of words to uplift , transform , and heal and empower.

I will find the poem and share it with you on Sunday XOXO

Blessings and Light

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts