The Power of Process

Peace and Love

I pray that you are in good spirits and at peace . Over the past few weeks so much has happened and major shifts have taken place . Looking back now I can see how the Creator was preparing me even though I did not have full knowledge of what was going on. Sometimes I get full insight and sometimes I get just enough information to press through to the other side .

I am so grateful and blessed . There is so much information coming in and I am clear on what season I am in. I am growing and becoming stronger there are a lot of internal shifts and upgrades taking place and the angels are telling me slow and steady win the race. I know how important it is to be rooted and grounded in a firm foundation . You see all the time people who win the lottery or get tons of success and then later they are on drugs or crash and burn .

The process is fun and enjoyable . Everyday is a new adventure . I pay attention to my internal guidance system . It is such a good feeling when you know that u are heading in the right direction and that everything is moving you closer to your vision. I remember when I first wrote down that I wanted to be a Laptop Entreprenuer . I just wrote it down. I had an idea of how I wanted to make it happen but now  I realize there are no limits anything is possible . I will be sharing another post about intention in a few days and it will go into more detail  95 percent of everything is mental. The Kybalion is a book that talks about how All is Mind . It if fun when you can be detached to outcomes and just have fun  and enjoy the process !!!  Talk to you soon


Love and Light

Karmen








Comments

Popular Posts