Education and The Art of Not Finishing

Peace and Love

I pray that you are in good spirits and all is well with you . I recently bought a course from a mentor and it was so awesome. It was funny because he was talking about how some people intentionally leave out information and do not really tell you all the juicy details. In the course he goes step by step and tells you exactly what he does . I felt so happy and empowered !

It really made me reflect . I thought about when I read the 4 Hour Work Week and Tim Ferris talks about the art of non finishing . That is how I feel about college. It is really funny because for some reason I would always meet people who majored in Engineering or dropped out and changed majors . I think it was because we kind of think alike. It feels so good  because I always knew that I was a teacher and an inspiration and healer because other people would tell me . I tried to figure out what if I want to make 40,000 a mth and not 40,000 a year . Who decides how much money we make ? Why are we not taught about money in school ? When you meet more than one person and they have a conversation with you and say they made 50,000 in a weekend or 50000 in a mth it creates a major shift !!! It is really cool because you totally shift your paradigm.

One of my favorite quotes is by Jim Rohn  Traditional Education will make you a living but self education will make you a fortune . WOW It is so true !! If you just break it down into simple mathematics you need products a low ticket around 100.00 bucks and a high ticket program around 1,000 . If you are selling a product for 10 bucks it will take you about  100,000 units to make a million bucks. 1,000 units at 1000.00 can take less time. YAY!!It is all about problem solving and one mentor said to distance yourself from most people. I think it is all about balance . I feel like I can have a general conversation with anyone but it is definitely true when you start talking about not just surface things but on a deeper level. I am attracting soul brothers and sisters from all over. If you are love and peace you will find others who are love and peace . I will share more next week

Love

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts