WOW !!!

Peace and Love!!!!

I pray that your week is going well so far .Mine is going great so far .The last week I felt deep soul shifts.I have one more day in the 30 day challenge . It has been fun. I am going to do it again. This blog started from a challenge with Ed Dale years ago .

I joined a few more awesome groups and completed a review and found another printer for my books  YAY!!!!I think I love Selz.I have a couple more reviews to leave next week.The free book that I recommended is excellent !!!

It is so great when I see awesomeness !!!I see messboxes sometimes and I know that it is part of my training To be or not to be a messbox that is the question . If you have a launch you can have the bonuses automated or close to it if you want to use it to build your list .Have you ever read something and said YEssss!!!When I first read Rumi and the bible and some of the Edgar Guest Poem's and Dr Suess Yesss!!!Then when I read A Happy Pocket Full of Money by David Cameron Gikandi I said to myself is he channeling me or what ? This is weird .Then I figured out that it is like we are all being guided we just have to pay attention .

Have A Great Weekend !!!

Love

Karmen




Comments

Popular Posts