Please Radiate Love Light and Blessings 777

Peace and Love!!!

So it is like I am wanted by the evil forces but they can't take my soul YAY!!! So I was going over my 30 day journal yesterday and today it is gone . Please pray that it shows up . I am calling on angelic assistance . I get that the one of the things the enemy uses is discouragement. In John 10 10 Jesus said the thief come to kill ,steal and destroy and he came to give life and life more abundantly .I will persist because I am on assignment .

I was going to do the challenge over anyway but I wanted to build and share and add to what I already learned and experienced . On a positive note I got some more information that was exactly what I needed I found another teaching platform that I think I like a lot . Now I just have to figure out how to add affiliates . My intention is to start my part time job in about 60 days .It is better sweet because Harmony said she will throw me a Mother's day party because I told her I will not be able to attend all events but I will be there for her Mother's Day lunch .

I love the people who put a little extra into their books and projects !!! It shows that they really take pride in what they are doing and want to be around for the long term .I know that perfectionism is not good but we don't want to be half assed mess boxes either .So we have work to do and it is fun and exciting .

Love and Blessings

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts