Bliss Love and Blessings !!!!

Peace and Love Beautiful People !!!

So you know how I was talking about the Happy Pocket Full of Money the other day ? It reminded me a little bit of the Science of Getting Rich he might have mentioned I think he did in the book I have to go back and read it . So you might remember what I saying in a previous post of how I was giving the impression of increase when I was not conscious of it .

It is because I do not believe in competition. It is like J Paul Getty when he said that he would rather have 1% of 100 peoples efforts than 100 percent of his own efforts .It is kind of why I would just rather have help. It is like how I was saying Yesss and then got asked to be part of the book launch and saw another sistar doing it and said Yesss and I will buy her book also .Now two people in the world can be the same but we all can create something awesome .

So when I say that we don't want to be messboxes what do I mean ? I mean the only time where I have gone wrong was when I leaned on my own understanding and did not ask for Guidance .When I study what I need to be shark ready there are things that have to be in place before execution otherwise I will fail.I am not starting my business with 5 dollars the devil is a liar

If someone called me and whether or not I had money or not they asked me a question I would be able to give understanding .Whenever there is error there is a wrong belief or perception That is why he says Ask and it shall be given unto you Seek and you shall find .In all thy getting get understanding .Money is an energetic tool .

There is money for felons when they get out of jail to start businesses . Why because they know that reentering the workforce could be a challenge . Does that mean they should starve ?How do people go to college for for years and get out and have to take whatever job they can find ? It is because they have been taught a wrong way of thinking.

Everyday I ask myself questions . That is why you see my saying What if I could pre sell etc.The questions get better and the answers get better . When someone tells you something go inside and discern their intentions and if it makes sense
 Duetoronomy 8 vs 18
But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your ancestors, as it is today.



Have a Blessed Weekend
Karmen 


Comments

Popular Posts