The Joy of the Lord is my Strength 777

Peace and Love

This is the day that the Lord has made let us rejoice and Be Glad in It !!! Today is a gift that is why they call it the present lol !!!!!

I was just pondering some of the things that I am seeing and in my head  I was thinking is this just me or is this insane ? Is history repeating itself ? They say if we do not learn from the past we are doomed to repeat it .

I was watching Tyler Perry talking to TD Jakes and I was like YESSSSSS!!! It was so cool because he was saying something like 30 people showed up and even though he struggled he kept going and there would be one person in the audience who wanted to invest in the next show !!!

Another thing I love is that I see the evolution in the art !!!I  see that with a few artists and authors work that I enjoy .I was looking at the fifth edition of a book I was reading and I was thinking like WOW they got it out there and improved upon it and then improved upon it some more YAY !!!I actually preferred some of the earlier editions .

So lets break down the 5 things we are grateful for today

1. Healthy Body Mind Spirit and Soul

2. Precious Hearts Loved ones Healthy

3. Warm Weather In November Oh Yea !!!

4. The Joy of the Lord - Nehemiah 8 vs 10 And Nehemiah continued, "Go and celebrate with a feast of rich foods and sweet drinks, and share gifts of food with people who have nothing prepared. This is a sacred day before our Lord. Don't be dejected and sad, for the joy of the LORD is your strength!"

5.Clarity 

In Joy the rest of your week !!!

Love 

Karmen



Comments

Popular Posts