Matthew 18 vs 3 Yesss 777 333 Powerful !!!

And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.


Peace and Blessings 

Today I was thinking about children and how when they are taught they are able to embody the spirit of discernment in their every day life . Then I thought about this scripture and I said to myself Oh Wow Powerful 11 11 !!!

I thought about how they just speak truth because they are pure in heart and unpretentious .Then I said to myself how would we describe the kingdom of heaven ? It is a place of joy , peace and blessings and infinite blessings and possibilities .

Think about how when you were a kid and you would use your imagine and dream ! Take that energy into the present moment and it feels awesome !!! My niece started working on a book and the preview she showed me is awesome and Harmony is writing daily also !!!

Writing is so powerful and fun !!! When I was a child and I started getting awards for my writing it was like The Most High just flowing through me and it felt almost effortless !!!It feels the same with singing and toning .I have more good stuff to share with you next week . I pray that you enjoy the rest of your week and remain at peace 


Love and Blessings 

Karmen 







Comments

Popular Posts