Praise 777

Peace and Love

He said if we didn't praise him the rocks would cry out . HalleluYAH !!!!I was watching the news and it said that 100 people died from overdose last week and my heart sank and I said WOW I have never seen so many demons in one concentrated area .

Have u ever looked back over your life and shouted because you know it was the Lord who kept you and delivered you from the forces of hell ? We overcome by the blood of the lamb and the word of our testimony YESSSSS!!!

The people who have no fear of the Most High and think they can do every evil thing and that they are all powerful but the Most High always has the final say .



Isaiah 55:11King James Version (KJV)

11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

HalleluYAH 777 

Love and Blessings 

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts