Joy and Abundance 777

Peace and Love

I hope that you had a good weekend !!! I had fun and Harmony made a gingerbread house . It is awesome !!! She surprised me Sunday with this gift with purple Hearts and a Mandala with all these beautiful words like Creativity Inspiration and Kindness !!! It made me feel joy and bliss and peace and also let me know I am on the right track !!! Yay let's keep going !!!

John 10 vs 10

John 10:10

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.



I give thanks for all the blessings and abundance the Most High is placing in my life now !!!I am divinely guided and prospered in all my ways !!! This week let's be mindful of the things that give us life and life more abundantly and the things that seek to kill , steal and destroy our mind , our finances and our annointing .We rebuke and bind anything that is not for our highest good .
 Greater is he that is in us than he who is in the world !!!!! God causes all things to work for the good of those that love him and are called according to his purpose .


Have a Blessed Week 777

Love

Karmen




Comments

Popular Posts