Give Thanks to Yah with a Grateful Heart 777!!!

European Union laws require you to give European Union visitors information about cookies used on your blog. By reading this blog you are giving your consent .

Phillipians 4 vs 13 I can do all things through Christ who Strengthens me !!!

Peace and Love !!!

Last week was so busy. I am going to catch up on book reviews this week.Some of the Black Friday sales were so crazy .I got a repayment from Kiva YAY !!! Microfinance and Community Building Works !!!

So this week let's have a can do attitude ! Even if we don't know how to do something we believe that we can do all things thru him who strengthens us and we can figure it out . I have so much information I am trying to take it all in .

I have attracted literally everything !!! Woo hoo !!! I was thinking what if people could just pay what they wanted starting at Pre Launch of 10.00 for the book .Then it can go to 20.00 and we can work it out so everybody can participate .We will have 50 percent off sales and all kind of good stuff .

Have a Blessed Week !!!

Love and Blessings

Karmen







Comments

Popular Posts