Love and Commitment

Peace and Blessings

I hope that you are feeling full of love and light and peace . I was just thinking about how powerful love is .It just feels like when you are commited to love and bliss and peace you will have it . It is yours YAY ! Mark 11 Whatever you pray for believe you have received it and you will have it

Mark 11:24New International Version (NIV)

24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. The manifestations that are coming in now are so awesome . So many people are having praise reports and overcoming obstacles . Jesus said in this world we would have tribulation but he has overcome the world John 16 vs 33

John 16:33New International Version (NIV)

33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”


I was driving down the street and I saw this couple and they were walking down the street and they looked like they were 90 years old and they really loved each other . They were so cute awwww! Think about it they probably had obstacles but they just made the commitment to love each other .I feel like the older you get the more you realize how important it is to surround yourself with people who have good intentions for you and you for them. Jesus said this is how you will know my disciples because they will love amongst themselves. With loving kindness he has drawn us to him . 

Peace , Love and Blessings 

Karmen


Comments

Popular Posts