WOW

Peace and Love

The energies are really intense right now . You can feel the shift.Jesus said if you love me you will obey my commandments. He said he came not to change the law but to fulfill the law . Isn't that awesome ?His blood never loses its power .

I feel like people are following a spirit of deception . There are people saying that you should just love who you want to love but that does not make sense. What if you love somebody's husband ? What if you love five men ? Proverbs 3 vs 5, 6 says that we should trust in the Lord with all our heart and lean not to our own understanding . In all our ways acknowledge him and he will direct our paths . That seems pretty simple to me .

I do not hate anybody I just feel we should speak the truth to one another in love . Anything that the lord detests we have to detest . We do not want to hurt the Holy one of Israel . Daniel 2 vs 44 "In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever.

HalleluYAH 333 I love you Obey the Most High and leave and the consequences to him 

Blessings and Peace 

Karmen



Comments

Popular Posts