Love and Bliss 333 Woo Sah

Peace and Love

I hope that you are having a great day ! The other day I was sitting by myself and my beautiful niece said we would love to join you . She is such an Amazing BEing! She was sharing with me some of her favorite songs . Her voice is so beautiful . Her is spirit is amazing and her heart YAY!

I was thinking soul work and healing work is not for the faint of heart lol. It is so intense and beautiful!! Like after a while every moment becomes a gift and even the crazy stuff becomes really interesting and you can just say OKAY WOW - WOO SAH

She was playing different songs for me and then we got to the SlumDog Millionaire soundtrack and we listened to one song and then Latikas Theme came on and she said she didnt want to listen to it because it made her cry . I turned it off because I knew what she meant . Atlantis makes me cry in a good way !!!!! I was like her soul feels so deeply. We have been together before . Past lives and soul journeys have always made so much sense to me even though noone in my family really believed in  it . I remember when Harmony was in my stomach and she kissed it I was like awww honey .Her and Harmony are so awesome and deeply spiritual .

Right now we have to keep our vibes up and focus on the light and call on the Most High and the heavenly host for guidance and divine protection . We are not alone YAY 33333333 777777777777777777777 111111111111111111111

Love and Bliss

Karmen





Comments

Popular Posts