Peace and Love

Peace and Love

I hope that you are having an awesome day !!! The past couple of days have been fun. Harmony and her friends and I went on a nature walk and one of her friends found a feather 333! Then I went to the store and I was feeling joyful and I said Yes Jesus and another sister said Yes Isn't he Amazing !! I said Yes and we hugged and her spirit was so beautiful 333. Where there are two or three gathered in the midst he is there 333

Then I read a letter Harmony wrote to the President. It was so precious 777 She asked the President how he was doing and then she said Do you think I can be the President one day ? I think I can . I said to myself Awww Honey 11 11 11

We also got pinecones and some paint and painted them different colors . Her friend is a special child also you should see some of their artwork it is just AMAZING 333Next week I am going to talk about food YAY


Have a Great Weekend

Love

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts