WOW

Peace and Love

I keep having all these interesting synchronicities. I got this wedding book in the mail and then I turned on the tv and the man said Karmen if you love your husband you have to tell him and then everybody said that was weird. Then somebody else said something and I was like this is weird.

Neway so lets talk about food. I love it . Mexican food, Greek food, Indian food. I love food . It is so wonderful.. I have changed my relationship with food and I am more disciplined . I cant go crazy though like I know croutons are fattening but I have to have a few of them and a small piece of lava cake with chocolate in it once a month. I do not like feeling deprived .I realize it is more about seasoning and flavor. I met this awesome lady at the store and she was telling me how she makes lemon blue berry cakes and exactly how to make it . I was thinking I can just have a small piece . Right now I can not but I just put it on my list of things in the future .My cousin said I am just high on life and I say YAY 333.

I was thinking about the changes that are coming and I said well God knows everything . Yshua said he will kept those in perfect peace who keep their mind stayed on Him . I was thinking about how the Christians are being persecuted all over and you do not really hear that much about it .When Satan left heaven he took 1/3 of the angels with him . I say as long as The Most High never leaves me I will say YAY ! I know that he will keep his word because he is not a man that he should lie.  Psalm 121 vs 8 New International Version
the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.

I was battling with a satanic being and then I realized the being was actually helping me by getting rid of everything that was not for my highest good . John 8 vs 44
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

We are not ignorant of Satans devices because there is nothing new under the sun 

Love and Blessings 

Karmen



Comments

Popular Posts