Connections and Receiving YAY

Peace and Love

I hope that you are having an awesome day ! A few awesome people connected with me on linkedin . There is this one guy who I had bought some products from a while back who said that he would provide me email support about building an Amazon business. There is another guy who said he makes 6 figures and does not hold any thing back that I want to chat with for 10 minutes by phone weekly . I think he would be an awesome mentor. I realize that connecting with the right people with the right spirit is crucial to success. People in scarcity mindset leave out information purposely. You know what I realized even if I gave you all the information I know most people are not going to take action on  it and if you do there is enough for everyone everywhere .

So today someone asked me if I wanted to go ahead of them in line and I said YES . I only had a few items and I really appreciated it .She asked me if she could bless me and I thought that was so interesting. We just have to say Yes . Yesterday I was studying a crowdfunding campaign and the man who funded it said he had the money but he just wanted to crowdfund his project he raised over 350,000 of his 30,000 goal . People are raising money for potato salad so there truly is no limit . I feel like it is an art form ! Brendon raised over 1 million for his water cooler .It is all Energy BABY YAY ! ! I allow myself to receive all God's blessings YAY

Love

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts