Wisdom , Trust and Positioning

Peace and Blessings

Yesterday I was on awesome call about high trust culture versus low trust culture . It was awesome ! Some of it was just confirmation but positive reinforcement is always good . I was thinking about Solomon . He asked Yah for wisdom because it is better than silver and gold . What good is silver and good if you have no wisdom? Let us think about it . You give two people 30,000 seed and one goes and buys clothes and shoes and a car and another turns that 30,000 into 17 million . Wisdom.

The Creator will set you up where you have options . The key is understanding that you have incredible value. I didnt realize it until after I read TOGR by Wallace D Wattles and he talked about the Impression of Increase and how when you give that off people will want to work with you.YAY! I have had people want to take my life . Why ? I don't belong to Satan . Nobody owns me and I don't own nobody . People get mad when they can not own or control you but I know that I AM an unlimited Being with unlimited Light .So whether I live or die I am peaceful because I know that this is just a temporary passing thru and I am Immortal and Eternal.

Trust  . How do you know who to trust ? Think to yourself is this person trying to empower and strengthen me or are they trying to tell me they will do it all for me . Are they withholding information out of fear or is there a loving energy of collaboration.

A lot of people just want to make money so they will tell people anything . Yah said I am the Lord I changeth not . All sin is the same . Really no its not . If you read Yah said certain things are detestable to him . He destroyed Sodom and Gommorah for their homosexuality . We do love people and we care about their souls that is why we speak the truth in love . He said let the stealer steal no more . You can not steal and lie and cheat people and think that you will not receive retribution.Isaiah 48 vs 17,18 Yah said that he is the one teaching us to benefit ourselves .He is the potter we are the clay.
17Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel, "I am the LORD your God, who teaches you to profit, Who leads you in the way you should go. 18"If only you had paid attention to My commandments! Then your well-being would have been like a river, And your righteousness like the waves of the sea. 19"Your descendants would have been like the sand, And your offspring like its grains; Their name would never be cut off or destroyed from My presence."…YAY ! So this is a scripture that I love and I am applying . He said I am always speaking are you listening ? Yahshua said do you love me ? If you love me you will obey my commandments . Eyes have not seen ears have not heard what Yah has in store for those who love them

Comments

Popular Posts