Volunteering

Peace and Love

I pray that you are having a loving and majical day !!A few mths ago an opportunity came up to volunteer and I was super excited !!! Then I heard a sweet little voice say Karmen , I am getting ready to show you great and wonderful things and I need you to volunteer for YOURSELF  . So I said to myself YES ! I receive it today ! Halleluyah ! !

I remember hearing Beyonce tell Oprah I have to be fair to myself. It is so true .We know how to heal and intercede and support and give and nurture . It is so important to love , love , love on ourselves. So I went into deep silence for a while and did a process that I know will be transformational for all humanity . It was a combination of prayers , prosperity excercises , diet and writing  exercises and WOW . The shift has been tremendous .

I will begin again in a few days . YAY ! I dare you to love love love love love love love love love love on yourself for the next 33 days and watch what happens

I love you

Blessings and Peace

Karmen


Comments

Popular Posts