Happy Fun Friday !

Peace and Love

I pray that you are having a good day ! Today I pray that you do something fun and enjoyable that makes you smile !In my family with my daughter and niece we do Fun Friday . It gives them something to look forward to. The other day I asked Harmony a question about something and she told me that she was putting first things first which is one of the Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R Covey. I just smiled .

Home Training is so powerful !!! I was amazed that they are teaching it in her school . I was so excited when she came home and told me . I remember when she was about 8 weeks I met someone really nice and they had a job offer in Dallas and I looked at her and I thought about it and I said to myself  Forget about it ! YAY ! The first 7 years of a child's life is critically important for overall well being and development. There was a liitle boy in one of the Quantum Touch Books by Richard Gordon it looked like the baby had failure to thrive and they ran energy into him and afterwards he looked so amazing !! I have found that love and pure intention are so powerful for healing and transformation.There is a time for everything under the sun it says in the Bible and for everything there is a season. We are all blessed to be here for such a time as this !!!

There is infinite love, light and blessings for all .


Have a Great Weekend !

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts