Victory and Law of Attraction

Peace and Love

I am so happy ! Crying tears of Joy !!! The light is here and it is has the VICTORY ! YAY !!I look around and see that I have attracted everything that I desire for the highest good of all and I am so grateful !!I was thinking do I need a literary agent or do I just want to create a community and crowdfund my book . I really want to engage with the readers.

During this time I am reminded of the power of Praise and the Most High and the angels inhabit the Praises of His People. Like David said Bless the Lord at all times and his praises shall continually be in my mouth .In this upgrading process it has been so interesting . It is really true that if you have the faith of a mustard seed and the belief and pure heart like a child miracles happen.

It is a good day 2 Celebrate

Love and Blessings

Karmen


Comments

Popular Posts