An Awesome Manifesting Story

Peace and Blessings

I hope that your week is going well so far . Last week I said an affimation that I am open to receive freely and easily and then I went to get Harmony something to eat and they said  Would you like a free sundae ? I said Yes and Yay ! It is a small thing right ? It is like Harvey Mackay says "Little things mean everything ! " YAY !

Then Harmony was having bath time and told me that she wanted to create a project to clean up the earth . She said that we wanted to start in Missouri and then move to other cities like Texas and Florida . It was so interesting because she said it like she was asking to go to the park or take a walk .Awwww.

I realize that it is good to practice with small things and then it becomes easier and easier I realized that I had manifested somethings without even thinking about it . I just wrote it down once and someone showed up and I said WOW NOW ! Yay ! This is fun life changing stuff ! I would love to hear any of the things that you manifested and if they showed up right away or if there was a period of time before it showed up .

Love and Blessings XOXO

Karmen






Comments

Popular Posts