Initiation , Transformation, and Ascenscion

Peace and Love !!

I pray that you are in good spirits and feeling positive vibes . So much has happened in the last 30 days it feels like 200 lifetimes clearing at once . I am seeing things that I have never seen and feeling things that I have never felt.Can you feel the major shift happening ? It is so powerful !

I have been receiving a lot of information and I know that I am not the only one. We have help and assistance and guidance . We just have to trust and have faith and know that all is well . A lot of people are promoting fear so that people can get all upset and out of wack and ruin their vibration and lower their frequency . All is well . I am well . I am Love . I am Loved . YES ! and YAY ! Woo Hoo !

Transformation is a process when you upgrade your consciousness it is good to upgrade your cells and the food you eat and the water you drink . The most important thing is to keep a clean pure heart and spirit and focus on joy and the higher vibrations .

Thankyou I love You <3 nbsp="" p="">
C U Later

Comments

Popular Posts