Joy and Trust

Peace and Blessings

I pray that all is well and you are feeling the Good Vibes !! It is so interesting I was thinking if our vibrational frequency increased all at once we would probably explode !! I feel like that is why it is good to trust the process even the painful parts and affirm All Is Well -All things work together for my GOOD and then when you get to the other side it is all worth it !!! Freedom or Fweedom and someone special says !!

I believe in Miracles and Instant Healings like the Messiah talked about but I think it depends on the level of faith and belief !!  That is why he said do not tell other people because he knew that there would be haters and doubters and that negativity could bring down their immune system .

There is a divine plan for all of us and we know when we are on it because we feel a bliss , a sense of joy , a knowing that we are on purpose and plan . I remember a time when I was not sure how everything would work out but after the Most High shows up over and over and over and over you can look back and say WOW - Divine Protection , Blessings , Guidance and Light !!!There is a law of attraction but the master said Abide in him and we will bring forth much fruit but apart from him we can do nothing - and where 2 or 3 or gathered he is there in the midst YAY ! <3>There are messiah seeds and there are seeds of satan . How do you identify them ? As Yashuah said by their fruits you shall know them .

John 10:10

New International Version (NIV)
10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. So the one who comes to give us peace love and Joy those are the fruits that we want . 

YAY 
Pure Love Heals ! 




Comments

Popular Posts