Transformation and Working with the Shadow Self

Peace and Love

I hope that you are having an awesome week ! My week has been very interesting . There is a part of me that says  YAY ! I am a champion it is happening I have attracted a real estate mentor network marketing mentor and being invited to other groups and connecting with other like-minded souls .


Then there is this other part of me that is fighting with the little voice inside my head or the monster like Emininem talk about that says" Cmon Nemo you think u can do this thing but you really can't . Just be nornal LOL . I have never felt so much transformation and light in my life .I realize that I am not the only one who goes thru this process and that I just have to observe it and not judge anything but just observe and continue to move forward. I am doing a post next week about Giving and Attracting Awesome people. Every day I set the intention to send blessings love and light to at least 5 people. Some people are nuts they just want to add you as a friend so they can tag you hijack your timeline see what you are doing invite you to their events or sell you something.

I realize that most of this is not intentional but human nature says  a lot of people are just out for self and not about creating a win -win situation. 90% of the people I met are awesome so that is what I try to focus on. I hate it when people automatically invite me to their events or list me as going to their event especially if it is someone that I do not know or something that I am not interested in . I do not mind if people invite me just let me decide if I choose to attend or not . For example someone invited me to a speaking group and I really appreciated it. Someone else said they would show me how to make money with facebook ads. That is lovely. It is all about the way you do things . YAY


I know that the little voice will probably not ever go away completely so I have to make the other voice Louder and More Powerful . The truth is , in my opinion we can be do and have what we want if we allow it in . Preparation is key . I love video . I know that it converts really well. I like the ones with the powerpoint with a small pic in the bottom it brings it alive for me.It is so cool that we can be across the world and connect with anybody anywhere .The lesson I am remembering this week is that it is ok to embrace your shadows . There is divine perfection in every imperfection YAY


Love and Blessings

CU Next weeks

Love

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts