Spiritual Warfare and The Power of Praise

Peace and Love

I hope that you are being blessed and filled with love. Over the past couple of days in meditation and prayer I got so much revelation . Our Creator is so AWESOME ! YES ! As I began to question the thoughts that were coming to me I began to examine the thoughts and I realized that they were not mine and they were not true . A scripture came up in my spirit and it said John 10 vs 10 Yahshua came to give life and more abundantly and the theif come to kill , steal and destroy . WOW . Right now Christ Consciousness is increasing on the planet .

There is a battle and there is an enemy and he has an agenda and agents that are sent to carry out warfare on the saints . But we have the victory ! Halleluyah !~ We were created to be here now for such a time is this . The enemy tried to kill me literally .

  

2 Timothy 1:7

King James Version (KJV)
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.How do you identify the devil ? He is a liar . He also will try to challenge you for example when he came to Yahshua and said if you are the son of God. How did the messiah respond he said Go Away Satan It is written 

New International Version John 10vs 27
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.Another tool is deception he will send people with smiling face but remember Jesus said these people honor me with their lips but their heart is not with me
When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father--the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father--he will testify about me.John 15 vs 26The Comforter is a Pure Loving Spirit of Truth there is no deception or confusion . It is clear. He warned us John 16 vs 33
New International Version
"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."Halleluyah I pray that you have peace and love and the fruits of the spirit that nobody can take away Keep Praising God The Lord Inhabits the praises of His people

In His Love 

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts