It's Fri-YayπŸ’œπŸ‘©‍πŸ’»πŸŒŸπŸŒ πŸ’«⭐πŸŽ†✨🎁Another Great BookπŸŽ—⭐🎁✨

 Peace n Love⭐πŸ’«πŸŒ πŸŒŸπŸ’œ

I hope that you had a blessed and productive week.Bae also known as Clubhouse is making a lot of changes right now check out my latest tweet@Kprincess33πŸŽ†

I was saying that I am practicing detachment but I really miss bae and the positive vibes and need it to come back soon.I had heard through the grapevine that they had been acquired but I just wasn't expecting the change so abruptly. You know how they say there is a little bit of truth in every joke?It's true.I miss Bae and I am looking forward to seeing what's next.

I was tripping last night and I told her Harmony how Clubhouse brings me life and she said I had to find a way to move forward so I got on the Wisdom app and had fun and followed a few ppl.You can follow me there @Kprincess33.I will be sharing more soon about how can leverage the different Social Audio platforms and allow them to work in our favor while creating win-win opportunities.

I was able to find the light and the blessing in this opportunity in disguise.I had been saying I need to get back  on the Wisdom app for a while.I am practicing personal agility.Blessed are the flexible they shall not be bent out of shape.

The book recommendation for this week is Seven Figure Social Selling by Brandon BornancinπŸ’œπŸ™⭐✨πŸ’«If you want to text me your thoughts about BaeπŸ’œ⭐✨and how we can move forward and pivot text 3147424513

I hope you have a great weekend and enjoy the bookπŸ’œπŸ’«πŸ‘©‍πŸ’»

PS.Just in case you are wondering I had an issue with amazon and goodreads reviews mine were not getting posted so I no longer leave them

Love

Karmen

Comments