Have a Blessed WeekendπŸ€—πŸ™πŸŽ€πŸŽ†πŸŽπŸ‘©‍πŸ’»πŸŒŸ⭐✨

 Peace n Love

I hope that your week went well.Wins I completed art work and it turned out pretty cool.I worked out and practiced self discipline .Lastly I created two challenges that are going to be really fun and create expansion .

I noticed something interesting. When I'm on Apple with the wisdom app I can see the talks I saved and when I'm on Android I can't locate them even though it's the same account.I logged out and I could still hear people talking.I'm confused why Clubhouse requires a phone number for you to log in.It is still my favorite.Someone was saying I should get on fan base .I'm not ruling it out but I can't be on 700 platforms. What do you think ?Im going to start sharing some art on Instagram soon also.My handle is kprincess333.What is your favorite platform right now?Text me and let me know 404-517-3352 or email me @karmenhunter@yahoo.com 

Ok it's time for the book recommendation for the week!Drum roll please .It is called the Mastery of Life A Toltec Guide to Personal Freedom by Don Miguel Ruiz Jr.

I hope that you enjoy it πŸ™πŸ’œπŸ’«⭐✨

Love

Karmen

Comments