Bae n I are going to PivotπŸ’œ✨πŸ€—πŸ‘©‍πŸ’»⭐πŸ™πŸŒ πŸŽ

 Peace n Love

I hope that your week is off to a great start.Remember when I said we were going to see what happens with Bae and if we could pivot?It turns out that is what we are going to do.There was a recent townhall meeting on Clubhouse that you can listen to where they shared some updates and plans for the future.Everything is constantly changing so being able to practice agility and pivot quickly is helpful.

I'm glad to be part of a beta testers group and I've created a house where when can share our weekly wins and practice continuous improvement. It is called Weekly Wins if you want to join.You can connect with me @kprincess33 on Clubhouse n Twitter .If you want join me on the Owwll app my ID is KH628885 when you join there is a video that explains how it works

The scripture meditation for the week is 1Timothy 1 vs 7 

The affirmation for the week is I AM Learning as I Teach

Have a Blessed Week

Love

Karmen



Comments