Stay TunedπŸŽπŸ’œπŸŽ—πŸ’«πŸ‘©‍πŸ’»✨⭐πŸŒ πŸ™

 Peace and Love

Thankyou to everyone reading this blog.The visits have 10xed and I am super grateful and I hope you have received value and some great takeaways.

Years ago I started being a part of different book launch projects and on Amazon there is a free bestseller list and a paid best seller list.Some people didn't want to give their book away for free so they charged .99 cents for the digital copy and regular price for the paperback.Some people charged 2.99 so they could receive a 70% royalty vs 35% if they charged 99 cents.Some people will have one book for free or 99 cents and the other digital copies around 3.99.

I started to notice my views would go up on the blog when I would share the books and a couple of strangers asked me if I would buy their book or share.At .99 cents you make it easy for people to support you or 2.99.So people will email me and say this book is on sale today and I share.

I have been a part of launches on Clubhouse and other places .I just wanted to clarify this because someone suggested I was throwing shade.Absolutely not.I have seen people work miracles with a low cost ebook and a strategy. The strategy for some people is that they want to move multiple ebook units within a short period of time and they still have the hardcover and paperback version at regular price.

If a major retailer has a promotion people usually jump on it Right?I was jus saying it would be cool if the artist could get 70% of that dollar and some people do start at 2.99 and move the price up a couple of days after the launch by a couple of dollars.

It's really up to you.As a person and an artist I feel like it's important to be fair to yourself.

That is all for today .I'm thinking maybe I will share one more book soonπŸ’œπŸ’«πŸŽ†πŸŒŸπŸ‘©‍πŸ’»

Keep spreading love

Blessings and Love

Karmen

Comments