Happy New Week

 Peace n LoveπŸ’œπŸ’«✨πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ‘©‍πŸ’»πŸŽ

It's Monday Lunes Lundi

It feels interesting and Fall is almost officially here.I was thinking of when I first learned Html years ago and I was like that is super cool to be able to type a code and see an image come out on the other side.I think CSS is cool too.With AI they are taking things to the 10 thousand power.

I do understand that the universal law of polarity exists and that everything has a negative that has a positive but I'm glad to be able to work on it and learn new things after all we have been part of science experiments for centuries.

My birthday is the first week in October so I am accepting gifts the whole month. You can cash app me @cash.me/$LetsGo3

What are you working on this week?I'm creating a physical planner with stickers and good vibes.

When I wanted to create apps n stuff years ago I felt like a unicorn.It is great to see how things are progressing and that there low code and no code options.

The scripture meditation for the week is Isaiah 40 vs 31 

The affirmation is I AM Creating the Life of my DreamsπŸ’«✨πŸ’œ⭐πŸ€—πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ‘©‍πŸ’»πŸŒ Karmen

Have a Blessed Week

Love

Karmen



Comments