Creators and Users are Valuable

 Peace and Love

I am so glad that Bae is back.I saw some real geeez having a break down over Clubhouse so it was great to see that it is still here.We are adjusting to the updates and I'm thinking we are going to promote YouTube n Wisdom is Bae as well.Variety is the spice of life .

I remember I promoted a clickbank product about a farmer .This was years ago .I sent so much traffic and I logged in and they said there was some kind of error.I was thinking interesting. I thought about monetization with ads but I think you get .25 cent for 100,000 views so that doesn't work for me.I am open to sponsorships for events or book projects.

I have seen so many things come n go n so much craziness.Remember blackplanet and there was a latinspace and MySpace.I promoted direct sales products where my link was shadow banned.

 This is why I try to give a heads up now about promoting things that won't be here next week because many companies see us as disposable and feel like they can do anything to us because they have a monopoly on the market.This is called abuse of power,manipulation,bullying and disrespect and shouldn't be tolerated.

Taking 65% of people's royalties,people creating over 40 books and their accounts getting shutdown for no reason, not having access to your customer data.Having to keep every single receipt because after you buy a book it asks you to purchase it again.If you say you don't think it's fair you are labeled as arrogant or boujie.I have seen deals where people negotiated great terms.My point is that we are super grateful for every platform but without users platforms don't exist so it's great to treat people with a little bit of dignity and humanity.

OK so now let's talk about what we love about Clubhouse.I love that we still have houses.I like how they are making it more of a social experience but you can still monetize.I like that they have a young adult market so Harmony can find her peeps and start creating.I love the Wisdom app.There are a lot of Success Stories and people are making connections offline.You can have live chats and a few days ago I was able to clap n applaud replays.That feature isn't working now for me.You can have your podcast or join lives as a guest.The founder is awesome and it has a real community feel.We can follow each other at Kprincess33 you can also still follow me on Clubhouse@kprincess33 

You can also find me on beacons.ai/Kprincess33 

The scripture meditation for the week is Matthew 28vs20 .

The affirmation for the week is Together Everyone Accomplishes More.

Have a Blessed Week

Love ❤ 

Karmen

Karmen 






Comments